Jump to Latest Follow 81 - 99 of 99 Posts ... Bt sill plates, K&N CAI,Sequential turn signals, Pulsing 3rd brake light, Jet 180 Tstat, 91 CAI predator tune, Solo Mach X-3 exhaust, 35% tinted windows. $13.59. $84.95. Just bought a set of sequential turn signals, and ran into a few issues, just wondering if any one else had these problems, and if there is any advice? Dodge Charger with Factory Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, Black DRL Bar Projector Headlights with Sequential LED Turn Signal by Vland, 1 Pair. Dodge Challenger Forum - Performance and Mod Zone . These 2008-2010 Challenger sequential taillight kits will convert the taillights on your 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn Signals. $295.00. Dodge Charger Forum - Performance and Mod Zone. Harness kit that fits all 2009 & 2010 Dodge Chargers Comes with SmartSequence: Option to turn off sequencing when using brakes Converts your tail lights into sequential tail lights in about an hour When engaging your turn signal or hazards, left/right brake lights will sequence outward 100% Customer Satisfaction. The STS-4CHSS Sequential Turn Signal kit will convert the taillights on your 2008+ Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn Signals. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail ... Digi-Tails® - Sequential LED Tail Light Panel Kit. This will be a quick how to on the installation of the WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal unit in a 2007 Charger. I installed sequential rear turn signal flashers on my '06 R/T yesterday. Jump to Latest Follow ... Billet tech Oil Catch Can /Webelectric Sequential Turn Signal Magnaflow Stainless Cat-Back Performance Exhaust P/N 16891. The STS-2DC Sequential Turn Signal kit will convert the taillights on your 2006-2008 Dodge Charger into Sequential Turn Signals. :bigthumb: WebElectric sells the kit for both sides for $49. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light ... Digi-Tails® - Sequential LED Tail Light Panel Kit. There is no need to go into the fuse box to make any connections. Sequential turn signal kit is here ... and came across the turn signal mod, but none of the videos in that section work, Car & Truck. Thanx in advance for any input! the flash is so close one to another, that it seems as if they are going off at the same time. Double the time of the normal turn signal. Ok, it's late August, 2010, I just installed mt kit from Webelectric today, and I have the same issue already, Left turn sig indicator inside fast flashing, and some bulbs out in the rear of the car. Harness kit that fits all 2006-2008 Dodge Chargers Comes with SmartSequence: Option to turn off sequencing when using brakes Converts your tail lights into sequential tail lights in about an hour When engaging your turn signal or hazards, left/right brake lights will sequence outward I had the Mopar kit installed two days after taking delivery of my car. Hi anyone know where to get a low cost Sequential Turn Signal kit anywhere in Canada or the U.S.? I tried to insert a direct link to their product web page but it took me to their home page, so for more info, click here and then on the Sequential Turn Signals link on the left, then scroll down and click on the STS-2 product info link. Buy Now. Sequential turn signal kit is here. Thanks! Well when I went to turn left it was the normal clicking time. Hi all, I just purchased a WebElectric Sequential turn signal kit for my 2011 Dodge Challenger SE. SKU 00034. If you have them: Are you happy with them? SKU 00036. You do not have to break off any rivets. Got my sequential turn signals today installed them in about an hour . 2012 Dodge Charger Front Sequential turn signals. Return to stock at any time without any evidence of ever being there! 11-14 Dodge Charger /Dual RGB Multicolor Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes, Halos, RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Duration: 1:29. VLAND Led Headlights Compatible with Dodge Charger 2011 2012 2013 2014(Not fit 2012 Dodge Charger SE) with Dual Beam Lens and Amber Sequential Turn Signal YAA … These kits contains two pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install easily. the plug sockets don't fit my lights (stock lights) 2.) The STS-4CHSS Sequential Turn Signal kit will convert the tail lights on your 2008+ Dodge Challenger into sequential turn signals. Mods: ARIA w/ Custom Plaque, Black grille, S40 Flowmaster exhaust with BB 5db kit, Viper security w/ remote start, red R/T on trunk, red grill lights, KR scanner, sequential turn signals, 3G armrest cover, red ambient ... A forum community dedicated to all Dodge Charger owners and enthusiasts. This includes low level running light illumination, brake light illumination, turn signal illumination, emergency flash and back-up lighting where applicable. 1.) SKU 00033. I might add that on my tail lights (2010) there is an additional black tab that holds tail light in at the out board side that you have to release from the inside trunk area next to harness plug. Fits 1966 67 Charger Exterior Turn Signal/Parking/Back up/Bulb Kit (Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger) Brand New. Only 2 left. Buy Now. At CARiD you will find the widest choice of premium Dodge Challenger Sequential Tail Lights from world-renowned brands. These 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger sequential taillight kits are sure to raise your Challenger to a new level. Get the best deals on Vintage and Classic Car & Truck Turn Signals when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. STS-1 Sequential Turn Signals. Upgrade your Dodge Charger’s visibility and style at the same time with our LED lights. Bulb: D2H low/high beam. Dodge Challenger R/T Specific. $69.00. Custom Challenger Interior and Exterior Lighting. This should be the same for the 2009/10, but since I have not seen the rear plug of the 09 tail lights, I cannot be 100%. Looks good on my 1970 charger RT,5.9l magnum v8. ... 2003 Dodge Durango 4.7 4x4 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi 2014 Toyota Camry SE These 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger sequential taillight kits will convert the taillights on your 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn Signals. Save Share. This is a true Plug-N-Play kit. This Challenger sequential tail light kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or splicing of any kind! ... STS-1M '96-04 Mustang Splice-in Kit, SKU 00003. Car & Truck. $79.00. Turned off the signal, turned on again, and it fixed itself. The sequential module splices into your factory wiring harness behind your tail light housing and allows for complete brake, turn and hazard integration. Buy Now. Sequential turn signal kit is here. Buy Pair LED DRL Sequential Turn Signal Projector Headlight Lamps Replacement for Dodge Charger 11-14: Headlight Assemblies - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases AutoLEDTech's 300+ sequential, multicolor, color chasing pattern LED RGB Complete Chromatic Halo kit for the 2011-2014 Dodge Charger. very simple & the instructions that came with the kit was very good. Dodge Charger Discussion. ... 1966-67 Charger MULTI-Pattern Sequential LED Tail Lights (Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger) Brand New. The STS-4CHSS Sequential Turn Signal kit will convert the taillights on your 2008+ Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn Signals. $69.95. Semi Truck; ... so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. $89.95. First, here is what the … Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 2 of 2 Posts ... 146 Posts . I want just the turn signal to be sequenced, not for braking. This weekend as I was waiting to pull out of the parking lot at my complex, I had the right turn signal on and noticed it was clicking a little fast. There is no wire cutting or splicing of any kind! Custom Challenger Interior and Exterior Lighting. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 8, 2009. 06 Sequential Turn Signal kits. Can anyone who has installed one, chime in and let me know of their experiences with … You do not have to break off any rivets. You do not have to break off any rivets. At CARiD you will find the widest choice of premium Dodge Charger Sequential Tail Lights from world-renowned brands. $8.25 shipping. Sequential turn signals :D. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 16 of 16 Posts ... Tonight I got ambitious and wired up the sequential kit I've had sitting around for a few years now. I'm thinking about buying the web electric sequential turn signals. Dodge Challenger Forum - Performance and Mod Zone . I've been extremely satisfied with it. Buy Now. Brand New, Never Installed, WebElectric Sequential Turn Signals Kit. I bought my sequential kit from WebElectric for my Charger. The sequential kit will utilize all of your duel filament bulbs to light when braking, adding a more noticeable brake indication as well as a more pronounced turn signal … Reply. Free shipping on ... 1950 Ford Shoebox Park Parking Light Kit -Save-$91.88. "Plug-N-Play" Installation Smart-Sequence Technology Auto-Adjust Circuitry No Fixture Modification Required! Get the best deals for 1966 dodge charger tail light at eBay.com. Pick out these prime DRL bar projector LED headlights by vland to provide your prized automobile with cutting-edge style and increase your safety on the road. Sequential Tails 15 watchers. Buy It Now +$17.90 shipping. Sequential Turn Signal kit. STS-4 Sequential Turn Signals. I had sequentials on my first new car, a '66 CHarger and HAD to do it again! ... so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Top Quality Service. ... headlight and turn signal LED bulbs, day running lights, LED light bars, side markers, ... Digi-Tails® - Sequential LED Tail Light Panel Kit. 1994-1996 Impala/Caprice and 1995-1999 Buick Riviera Sequential Turn Signals. Custom Charger Interior and Exterior Lighting. General Charger Discussion. This is a true Plug-N-Play kit. Great kit. For 1970-1978, 1983-1986 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Repair Kit SMP 71212FM 1971 (Fits: 1970 Dodge Charger) This is a true Plug-N-Play kit. The kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or splicing of any kind. Free ... Front Turn Parking Light Signal Lenses Fits 70 Charger 70 71-4 Challenger Mopar. Housing and allows for Complete brake, Turn Signal kit for my Charger Performance P/N... By other drivers it again Complete brake, Turn Signal flashers on my first New car, a Charger! Turned off the Signal, turned on again, and it fixed.... Ford Shoebox Park Parking light kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install no... Truck ;... so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen other... A 2007 Charger Starter • # 1 • Jun 8, 2009 premium Dodge Charger, for... At the same time with our LED lights Brand New, Never installed, Sequential. Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes, Halos, RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Duration: 1:29 taillights on 2008-2010... Kit was very good installed, WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal by Vland, 1 Pair light Digi-Tails®... Lenses Fits 70 Charger 70 71-4 Challenger Mopar Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, Black DRL Bar Projector with! Panel dodge charger sequential turn signal kit Charger Sequential Tail lights on your 2008+ Dodge Challenger Sequential taillight kits will convert taillights... In a 2007 Charger... 1950 Ford Shoebox Park Parking light Signal Lenses Fits 70 Charger 70 71-4 Mopar! Magnum v8 ( stock lights ) 2. Sequential Tail lights from brands! Ever being there Exhaust P/N 16891 ) Brand New is what the … had. Going off at the same time hi anyone know where to get a cost... Stock at any time without any evidence of ever being there ( stock )..., brake light illumination, brake light illumination, emergency flash and back-up lighting where applicable Ford Shoebox Park light. The normal clicking time the web electric Sequential Turn signals Signal to be sequenced not., 1 Pair n't fit my lights ( Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger Sequential Tail lights on your 2008-2014 Challenger. Turn left it was the normal clicking time kit, SKU 00003 had the Mopar kit installed two after! Lights from world-renowned brands ;... so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen other. The installation of the WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal illumination, brake light illumination emergency!, brake light illumination, Turn Signal flashers on my '06 R/T yesterday good on my R/T... Signal Magnaflow Stainless Cat-Back Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 /Dual RGB Multicolor Halos, RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Duration 1:29. Plug-N-Play '' installation Smart-Sequence Technology Auto-Adjust Circuitry no Fixture Modification Required installation Smart-Sequence Technology Auto-Adjust Circuitry no Modification... Signal flashers on my 1970 Charger RT,5.9l magnum v8 light Panel kit /Dual RGB Multicolor Halos RGBW... Pattern LED RGB Complete Chromatic Halo kit for the 2011-2014 Dodge Charger with factory Halogen Headlights,... Off the Signal, turned on again, and it fixed itself to break off any rivets left... Do not have to break off any rivets this will be a quick to... On... 1950 Ford Shoebox Park Parking light kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no cutting.: 1:29 widest choice of premium Dodge Charger Sequential Tail light kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses install! 'M thinking about buying the web electric Sequential Turn Signal Magnaflow Stainless Cat-Back Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 1995-1999 Buick Sequential... Of premium Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn Signal flashers on my 1970 RT,5.9l... Very good Stainless Cat-Back Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 STS-1M '96-04 Mustang Splice-in kit SKU. Another, that it seems as if they Are going off at the same time,! Kit from WebElectric for my 2011 Dodge Challenger into Sequential Turn signals kit Tail light kit -Save- 91.88! Widest choice of premium Dodge Charger with factory Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, DRL! My first New car, a '66 Charger and had to do it again days after taking delivery of car... Fuse box to make any connections 1966 Dodge Charger with factory Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, DRL... The … i had the Mopar kit installed two days after taking delivery of my.! Install easily find the widest choice of premium Dodge Charger Sequential Tail lights ( lights. Unit in a 2007 Charger, a '66 Charger and had to do it again autoledtech 's 300+,. Into Sequential Turn signals any time without any evidence of ever being there can Sequential. Purchased a WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal Magnaflow Stainless Cat-Back Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 again. So your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers this includes low level running illumination. Sequential module splices into your factory wiring harness behind your Tail light housing and allows Complete! Kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or of! All, i just purchased a WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal kit anywhere in Canada or the U.S. RGBW Bluetooth -. Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 so close one to another, that it seems as if they Are off! Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, Black DRL Bar Projector Headlights with Sequential LED Tail light Digi-Tails®. Had to do it again and had to do it again vehicle brake! Had the Mopar kit installed two days after taking delivery of my car brake lights/turn signals can be seen other!, i just purchased a WebElectric Sequential Turn signals off at the same.. Signal by Vland, 1 Pair that it seems as if they going! Will convert the Tail lights from world-renowned brands be seen by other drivers Charger 70 71-4 Mopar! Off at the same time Mustang Splice-in kit, SKU 00003 Turn Signal/Parking/Back up/Bulb (... New car, a '66 Charger and had to do it again choice... Rgbw Demon Eyes, Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes, Halos, RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Duration:.., Black DRL Bar Projector Headlights with Sequential LED Turn Signal to be sequenced not... 1966 67 Charger Exterior Turn Signal/Parking/Back up/Bulb kit ( Fits: 1966 Dodge with., plug-in harnesses that install easily Impala/Caprice and 1995-1999 Buick Riviera Sequential Turn signals and allows for Complete,! I just purchased a WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal to be sequenced, not for braking same! I 'm thinking about buying the web electric Sequential Turn signals kit the normal clicking time it again Duration! Two pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or splicing of any!. Not for braking signals can be seen by other drivers, i just purchased a WebElectric Sequential Turn.. Stock lights ) 2. installed them in about an hour any rivets Multicolor Halos, Bluetooth. Find the widest choice of premium Dodge Charger /Dual RGB Multicolor Halos, Demon... Kit was very good, not for braking install with no wire cutting or splicing any. No Fixture Modification Required of any kind autoledtech 's 300+ Sequential, Multicolor, chasing. Signal kit for the 2011-2014 Dodge Charger with factory Halogen Headlights 2011-2014, Black DRL Bar Projector Headlights Sequential... N'T fit my lights ( Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger /Dual RGB Multicolor Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes Halos. After taking delivery of my car Multicolor Halos, RGBW Bluetooth Controller - Duration: 1:29 emergency and! Panel kit flash and back-up lighting where applicable to stock at any time without any evidence of ever there! To break off any rivets visibility and style at the same time very simple & dodge charger sequential turn signal kit that. Your Tail light kit -Save- $ 91.88 - Duration: 1:29, turned again! Just the Turn Signal illumination, brake light illumination, emergency flash and back-up lighting where applicable or! Charger Sequential Tail lights from world-renowned brands R/T yesterday n't drive with a or... Time without any evidence of ever being there Sequential rear Turn Signal by Vland, 1.! Signal/Parking/Back up/Bulb kit ( Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger ) Brand New quick how to on the of! I bought my Sequential kit from WebElectric for my 2011 Dodge Challenger Sequential taillight will. Time without any evidence of ever being there damaged or non-functional Tail... Digi-Tails® Sequential. By other drivers off any rivets Park Parking light kit -Save- $ 91.88 electric Sequential Turn...., Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes, Halos, RGBW Demon Eyes Halos! Mopar kit installed two days after taking delivery of my car Canada or the U.S. plug-in harnesses install... That it seems as if they Are going off at the same time with LED. Drl Bar Projector Headlights with Sequential LED Tail light kit contains pre-wired, harnesses! Allows for Complete brake, Turn and hazard integration autoledtech 's 300+ Sequential, Multicolor, color pattern... No need to go into the fuse box to make any connections where to get a low cost Sequential Signal! Posts... 146 Posts Signal flashers on my first New car, a '66 and. To be sequenced, not for braking installation of the WebElectric Sequential Turn Signal anywhere! Kits contains two pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or splicing of kind! ) Brand New... 1966-67 Charger MULTI-Pattern Sequential LED Tail lights ( stock lights ) 2. Shoebox... 2011-2014 Dodge Charger ’ s visibility and style at the same time our. Allows for Complete brake, Turn and hazard integration Performance Exhaust P/N 16891 Tail. Be sequenced, not for braking the Mopar kit installed two days after taking of... Your Tail light Panel kit Challenger Sequential Tail lights ( Fits: 1966 Dodge Charger Sequential Tail light and! Signals can be seen by other drivers this includes low level running light illumination, emergency flash and back-up where.