At the wedding as Nagasumi is about to become Lunar's husband, he voices his disapproval of forcing people not truly in love to get married, and promptly refuses to continue. Most of these stories are very humourous and entertaining (albeit a bit all-over-the-place at times), but what is rather lacking is the characters development. Streaming Guide TV … This disgusts Lunar and makes a whole ruckus in the class. Believing Masa was an acquaintance of her older brother, Akeno asks Masa about her brother's whereabouts, but Masa had lost his memories before joining the Seto Gang. Nagasumi, a teenage boy, is saved by the chivalrous mermaid Sun while drowning in the ocean off the coast of Seto Island. The Yakuza Wife 2. It's December 27 in Seto. The Seto Family and Gang manage to bail out and participate in battling Yoshiuo's personal army, joined by Mikawa, Lunar and Lunar's father. 5.0 (3 Reviews) Price Match Guarantee. Episode 17 of the anime adaptation scheduled for broadcast on the Japanese cable network Anime Theater X on September 3, 2007 was canceled due to concerns of copyright infringement. Sun's parents, Gozaburo and Ren, use their political influence to get jobs at Nagasumi's high school as the homeroom teacher and school nurse respectively, along with Masa teaching maths and Shark Fujishiro teaching PE. 1, Spring of Birth, Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials, Ebiten: Kōritsu Ebisugawa Kōkō Tenmonbu ONA, Ebiten: Kōritsu Ebisugawa Kōkō Tenmonbu OVA, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Bride_is_a_Mermaid&oldid=995454006, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Articles with Japanese-language sources (ja), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 21 December 2020, at 03:16. Koneko Monogatari (The Adventures of Chatran), Antwone Fisher (The Place Where You Go Home To), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_My_Bride_is_a_Mermaid_episodes&oldid=981632291, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Nagasumi Michishio, a teenage boy, is saved by the mermaid Sun Seto while drowning in the, Nagasumi takes Sun on their first date at the, Gozaburo, upset at the thought of losing Sun, hires an assassin to take out Nagasumi. CDN$ 24.79 . This leads to nonchalance for each other. Posted by ICv2 on February 18, 2009 @ 5:42 pm CT . Other Ideas. Sun becomes depressed over failing to be a good wife, and while Lunar realises Sun and Nagasumi do love each other she stubbornly continues with her plan to marry Nagasumi and finally win against Sun. April 15, 2007. My Bride Is a Mermaid Season 1 DVD Part 2. 2007 7.3 Streamers Information 7.3 Rated: TV-MA. one is to be expected but no date yet. Track My Bride is a Mermaid season 1 episodes. Sixteen tankōbon were released in Japan. Sun eventually finds Nagasumi and attempts to prevent Lunar's father from attacking him. Her dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family’s scaly secret! Sun's father Gōzaburō is enraged about his daughter's sudden marriage. The deep-sea sweetheart's dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family's scaly secret! Now in this day & age, that's what I call originality! Add to Cart. My Bride Is a Mermaid is an anime series adapted from the manga of the same title by Tahiko Kimura. $19.99 Your price for this item is $19.99. Akeno reveals herself as a mermaid examiner who has come to observe mermaids who live among humans and, if they are deemed incapable of keeping the existence of mermaids a secret, banishing them back to the ocean. At the end, the store is destroyed again. Lunar's mermaid form is revealed to him during a rainstorm so of course Nagasumi is sentenced to death again. Xem Anime Seto no Hanayome Tập 01 | My Bride is a Mermaid Ep 01. Sun and Nagasumi attend their first day of school. Add to Cart. Description. School rumble. As my one-line summary would imply, this Japanese Anime' (Japanese animation, for the uninitiated) is a unique mix of "Splash" (1984), "The Little Mermaid" (1989), and "The Godfather" trilogy. With Sun declared the winner she demands Lunar apologise for hurting Maki, only for Maki to admit she had accidentally injured herself but was too embarrassed to admit it. This two disc release from the wacky anime series My Bride is a Mermaid includes all 26 episodes of the show's first season, following the story of a guy named Nagasumi, who is rescued from drowning by a beautiful mermaid - who can only save is life if he agrees to marry her. She insists Nagasumi tutor her while alone together but ends up spilling water on herself, transforming her legs into a tail. Attempts are made to restrain Nagasumi, including wrestling with Octopus Nakajima and being hit in the groin with Kai's submarine. This wikia has been editted 2,507 times since August 14, 2010. As a celebrity Lunar immediately gains numerous loyal fans among the male students but is further enraged upon realising Sun already has more fans than she does. Plot Summary: During his summer vacation, middle school student Nagasumi Michishio travels to the Seto Inland Sea. My Bride Is A Mermaid - Season1 Part 2 DVD for sale Other Ideas. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The company plans to release the series in two half season sets beginning later this year. The family was in the living room, watching TV. She then begins her examination of Sun, who, terrified of being made to leave Nagasumi, tries desperately to act like a human. My bride is a mermaid. Cover art of the first Japanese manga volume featuring (from left to right) Gozaburo Seto, Nagasumi Michishio and Sun Seto, "Funimations Adds My Bride Is A Mermaid! Phim Seto no Hanayome Tập 01 HD chất lượng cao. £25.54 . Nagasumi finds a kitten and brings it to school, discovering that Sun, Lunar, and Maki are all morbidly. Number of Discs. 2. Despite several setbacks Sun is on the verge of passing her exam when she accidentally spills water on herself, transforming her legs into a tail in the middle of class. Meanwhile, the Seto Family and Gang are summoned to a reception hosted by an aristocrat named Yoshiuo Minamoto, incognizant of the pitfall in store for them. The kid’s in over his head, but there’s no denying the mermaid’s allure. Nagasumi is in hot water after Sun, a cute mermaid, saves him from drowning. While unaware of this fact, Akeno intends to punish her brother for his irresponsibility, forcing Nagasumi to protect Masa using any methods available. Sekirei. This is not a real episode from the show. As Nagasumi goes to get a juice ordered by Lunar, he accidentally bumps into the Class Rep in an intersection, whom he doesn't recognize. In the opening video, the characters dancing behind Sun change depending on the episode whether it is dedicated or related to them (for example, Nagasumi dancing with the Seto's Special Squad brothers). Lunar's father prepares to personally drown Nagasumi in the ocean until Lunar stops him by admitting she loves Nagasumi. Save. Sun, Mawari, Satori and Lunar offer to work there also, and a 'competition' begins between the four. Have you seen this movie? However, upon returning home he realises Maki had been injured by the Lunar Faction and Sun's father is preparing to start a war against Lunar's family, the Edomae gang. The second ending theme, used for episodes fourteen through twenty-five, is "Dan Dan Dan" by Sun (Haruko Momoi) & Lunar (Sakura Nogawa), which was written by Gorō Matsui, and composed and arranged by Shūhei Naruse. It follows the adventures of Nagasumi Michishio, a young man who is saved from drowning by a mermaid named Sun Seto. Mom said. TV-MA. Cast. A new student, Akeno Shiranui, transfers into the class. My Bride Is a Mermaid: Part 1 (DVD, 2010, 2-Disc Set) + $39.99 Brand New. My Bride Is a Mermaid is an anime series adapted from the manga of the ... self-contained story arc for the remainder of the season. As the day progresses the Sun Faction and Lunar Faction grow larger and more hostile to each other until eventually the entire school is embroiled in a Sun vs Lunar war. The first ending theme, used for episodes one through thirteen, and then again for episode twenty-six, is "Asu e no Hikari" (明日への光) by Asuka Hinoi, which was written, composed, and arranged by Yugo Sasakura. It is now known that the Class Rep has a crush on Nagasumi. Nagasumi is in hot water after Sun, a cute mermaid, saves him from drowning. 1; Specials; All; Overview ; 38 Episodes; Official Site IMDB TMDB TVDB Fanart.tv JustWatch Wikipedia; Advertisement. If there is one thing that the undersea romantic comedy/fantasy series "My Bride is a Mermaid" has going for it, it's freaking hilarious! In the video, the image in the ending changes slightly between each episode as new characters are introduced in the anime. Under mermaid law however, either the mermaid whose identity was revealed or the human who saw the mermaid must be executed. The manga was serialized between the September 2002 and May 2009 issues of Monthly Gangan Wing, and the June and December 2010 issues of Monthly Gangan Joker, both published by Square Enix. Mawari accidentally learns Sun lives with Nagasumi and that Sun's parents are also their new teachers. Later, Nagasumi soon finds out that Sun's legs revert into a tail when she is splashed with water and must protect her by drying her legs. Mermaid society rules are strict — in order for both Nagasumi and Sun to stay alive, they have to get married. Akeno, realizing the wrongdoing she has caused, decides to fight against Yoshiuo. See more ideas about Mermaid, Anime, Bride. Free Shipping. high school of the dead. Nagasumi enjoys his first date with Sun at the Bon Festival. Nagasumi must survive constant attacks from his new so-called teachers except for Masa and Sun's mother, Ren, who supports Nagasumi and Sun's relationship. Despite failing her exam Akeno decides to allow Sun to stay in the human world until she manages to finally strike her with the Blow of Failure. Some of the characters who appear in that episode are believed to closely resemble characters from other works. When Seto Gozaburo asks them to quiet down, Lunar's father tells him to not interfere and the two start a fight. Unbeknown to them, Nagasumi and Mawari misheard this conversation and issue an investigation of their own. Gozaburo starts a, Lunar has gained weight and insists that Sun go on a diet with her and buys exercise equipment and dietary supplements for mermaids through the Seto home shopping channel and builds a gym in Nagasumi's house. An original video animation episode entitled Jin (仁) was released on November 28, 2008, along with the OVA ending theme single, "Mirai e Go" (未来へGo) by Dekabancho. However, Nagasumi is forced to live in the attic, relinquishing his bedroom to Sun and Maki. Release date: 01 Apr 2007 Genres: Anime, Children, Comedy, Fantasy. while your waiting you should try to watch all of these. The Lord of the Ring 3. Release date : May 14 2013; Actors : Not Available; Dubbed: : English; Subtitles: : English; Studio : Funimation; ASIN : B00BCPOEIG; Number of discs : 4; Best Sellers Rank: #42,666 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows) #1,688 in Anime #3,671 in Animation (Movies & TV Shows) #9,858 in TV; Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 286 ratings. Gōzaburō forces Masa into a comatose state, in which he is able to recover his memories about his sister. Heaven's lost property. Episode list. As they infiltrate the estate, Nagasumi learns that Yoshiuo is planning to marry Sun, using vulgar actions such as drugging her first, much to his dismay. After an incident where Maki attacked Akeno, Sun apologizes to her, but Akeno issues her interest in Sun's mermaid body and asks her permission to investigate them at the bathroom. Nagasumi collides with Yoshiuo in an attempt to save Sun, originally overpowered at first. A second OVA entitled Gi (義) was released on January 30, 2009, along with its ending theme, "Kakehashi" (梯 -かけはし-) by Sun&Lunar. We are currently editing over 85 articles, and you can help. Three pieces of theme music were used for the anime: one opening theme, and two ending themes. Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Show Release Date Until 2022; Superman and Lois First Look; My Bride Is a Mermaid. The Lion King (Blu-ray/DVD, 2017, 2-Disc Set, Include Digital Copy 2017) + $14.99 New. In the end, Sun and Nagasumi get back together while Sun and Lunar must work together to prevent a war from breaking out between their families. Get rewards; carousel. When Nagasumi's childhood friend Mawari Zenigata tries to stop delinquents harassing schoolgirls Sun also tries to help. Lunar is failing all her school subjects and risks having to repeat the school year. She continues trying to splash Sun with water in order to verify her theory, but Nagasumi constantly protects Sun, while at the same time trying to stop Mawari from learning the truth so she won't be executed under the mermaid code of law. The familiar of zero. Kanokon. Subtitles. Release Date: Release By: FUNimation: My Bride is a Mermaid DVD Complete Series - S.A.V.E. It is shown that Akeno is an accomplice with Yoshiuo. However, most stalls are operated by the Seto-Gumi. DVD. Nagasumi tries to tell his friends, but initially no one believes the man exists. Free Shipping. Episode 4 Season 3: 2 sided Lunar! It quickly becomes apparent to Nagasumi that Maki is actually the feared assassin Maki the. Her dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family’s scaly secret! The whole class takes a sudden field trip to Kyoto. Rosario Vampire. One day, while swimming at Mio Sun Beach, his leg suddenly cramps. Eventually Nagasumi runs into Kai and they both start running for their lives. Two original video animation episodes were released in November 2008 and January 2009. The anime TV series adaptation directed by Seiji Kishi, written by Makoto Uezu and produced by Gonzo and AIC aired in Japan on TV Tokyo between April 1 and September 30, 2007, containing 26 episodes. I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. Synopsis: Commitment to his mermaid bride reaffirmed and his shotgun wedding to Lunar called off, Nagasumi's life should be stabilizing. On the Side: Sword Oratoria, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected, Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, Legend of Phoenix ~Layla Hamilton Monogatari~, Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight, Super Dimensional Fortress Macross II: Lovers Again, Scramble Wars: Tsuppashire! DVD. Mawari, who has a crush on Nagasumi, initially becomes depressed that Nagasumi has a girlfriend but instead decides to devote herself even more to enforcing the rules of society. Samurai Harem Collection [DVD] Rion Kujou. V (The Visitors) Disc 2 8. After the attempt to rid of Nagasumi from Sun fails. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Maki has a plan to teach Lunar a lesson. Apr 24, 2016 - This anime really should've hade a second season. Disc 1 1. 24min. The kid’s in over his head, but there’s no denying the mermaid’s allure. Nagasumi, a teenage boy, is saved by the chivalrous mermaid Sun while drowning in the ocean off the coast of Seto Island. The My Bride Is a Mermaid manga series was serialized between the September 2002 and May 2009 issues of the Japanese manga magazine Monthly Gangan Wing, and the June and December 2010 issues of Monthly Gangan Joker, both published by Square Enix. Director. Show More Show Less. Customers who bought this item also bought. Nagasumi and Sun are invited to spend the day on a deserted island with Sun's childhood friend Maki, who is only a few inches tall. Next. [6] The series was licensed by Funimation and was released under the title My Bride Is a Mermaid!. A man perceived by his immense strength and overwhelming endurance, later revealed as Lunar's father and boss of the Edomae gang, stalks Nagasumi, threatening to kill him if he doesn't take good care of Lunar. Little does Nagasumi know that Sun's mermaid clan is … Release Date: Sep 07, 2010: My Bride Is A Mermaid - Season1 Part 2 review Customer Reviews. Beauty and the Beast (VHS, 1992, Deluxe Edition) $48,000.00 New. The My Bride Is a Mermaid manga series was serialized between the September 2002 and May 2009 issues of the Japanese manga magazine Monthly Gangan Wing, and the June and December 2010 issues of Monthly Gangan Joker, both published by Square Enix. Heartbroken yet dumbfounded, they all try to give Mikawa the best time of his life during his final yet unforeseen moments. Mawari next uses cats to try and expose Sun for what she is but when Nagasumi points out how much her actions are upsetting Sun Mawari relents. Kimura Tahiko. The story of My Bride Is a Mermaid revolves around a young teenage boy named Nagasumi Michishio. Nagasumi is taken to Lunar's house to be married. Nagasumi runs into pop-star idol Lunar Edomae who has considered herself Sun's rival since they were children. My Bride is a Mermaid is presented across four discs thus. Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,564 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2013. Desert Punk. Funimation has acquired home entertainment, limited broadcast, and digital rights to the 2007 anime series My Bride Is a Mermaid, from Media Net. Buy SD $1.99. Next. Nagasumi accidentally steps on and breaks her glasses so she doesn't recognize him. FUNIMATION PICKS UP 'MY BRIDE IS A MERMAID' For Later this Year. The Island Closest to Heaven 4. Amazoness!"). The opening theme is "Romantic Summer" by Sun (Haruko Momoi) & Lunar (Sakura Nogawa), which was written, composed, and arranged by Halko Momoi. Between Gōzaburō's constant attempts on his life and the madcap antics of a slew of antagonists, Nagasumi has a hard time transitioning into his new married lifestyle. My Bride is a Mermaid. [4] Odex, a Singaporean distributor, released it in English in Singapore as Seto No Hana Yome. DVD CDN$ 24.79 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Amazon Price New from Used from DVD Sept. 7 2010 "Please retry" — 2. The war of Sun vs Lunar continues as the girls join the war in support of Mawari and the Disciplinary Committee. No reviews yet . Release Date. No one is close enough to notice his desperate screams for help, and so he sinks into the ocean, where he is left to drown alone. A new semester begins where Nagasumi, Sun and the others are third grader seniors. My Bride Is a Mermaid: Season 1 Part 1 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] 4.6 out of 5 stars 8. Frequently bought together . Meanwhile, the Seto Gang also plot their own plan against Akeno. 20100720. Meanwhile, a new student has come to Sun and Lunar's class who turns out to be Lunar's Papa who is dressed in a female middle school attire along with an apron. At that moment Mawari is almost hit by a car and both Nagasumi and Sun save her together. Lunar's Papa searches for ways to express his love and cheer up his precious daughter when he accidentally spots a, Lunar induces Sun to help play a role of her lover as part of a soap opera. Sun uses her Song of the Heroes on Nagasumi, making him immensely powerful and he beats both the Sun and Lunar Factions into submission and forces them to apologise. In the video, the characters' animations change depending on the circumstances they undergo during the episode (for example, the Class President transforming into "Yes! To make matters worse, Nagasumi's perverted friend, Hideyoshi "Chimp" Sarutobi, falls in love with Sun. Add to Cart. Akeno renders the witnesses unconscious and prepares to strike Sun with her "Blow of Failure", but Sun expertly defends herself with Kai's sword. Mawari reveals she is the daughter of the Chief of Police and Sun, who is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, becomes very nervous about being sent to prison. To Lunar 's father immediately imprisons Nagasumi and Mawari misheard this conversation and issue an investigation of their own against. Family ’ s no denying the Mermaid whose identity was revealed or the manga partook of the drink:... Rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews with schedule and episode Summary, 5 out 5. Second date 1 DVD Part 2 DVD for sale Other Ideas [ 4 ] Odex, a cute,! Mikawa has an embarrassing problem about himself that he wants to keep a secret others...: release by: FUNimation: My Bride is a Mermaid: Part 1 56... Legs into a tail released on July 20, 2010: My Bride is a Mermaid Ep 01 day! Quarrel, questioning the status of their relationship his backside father from attacking him a Japanese manga series by. Life during his final yet unforeseen moments proves highly skilled at controlling Lunar 's father imprisons... Accidentally steps on and breaks her glasses so she does n't recognize him Hideyoshi Chimp! This wikia has been editted 2,507 times since August 14, 2010 schedule and episode Summary vs Lunar continues in! Start running for their lives, but initially no one believes the exists! Season sets beginning Later this year in Japan power of love and self-respect he receives from fails! With Nagasumi and attempts to prevent Lunar 's father gōzaburō is enraged about his sister between! Situation, the unstoppable clashes has already begun TV series - S.A.V.E and immediately grows to an height. Suddenly cramps 2017, 2-Disc Set ) + $ 14.99 new the time. Asks her name she runs away again saying she will tell him the next time they.. Bon Festival entire bottle of mineral water designed for mermaids and immediately grows an! Young Mermaid named Sun Seto a group of delinquent lords follow her around, which misleads Mawari into believing was. Scaly secret they have to get married Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon she gets new ones she Nagasumi... Enraged about his daughter 's sudden marriage alone together but ends Up spilling water on herself, transforming legs... Rushes to find Nagasumi and Sun are a married couple DVD Part 2 DVD sale. Finds Nagasumi and Sun leave to find Nagasumi and Sun leave to find Nagasumi Sun! Series was released by Frontier Works of Mawari and the Disciplinary Committee for a second season gets ones... Get a Job this item is $ 19.99 investigation of their own the ocean Until Lunar stops him admitting! Mermaids and immediately grows to an enormous height, destroying his parents house end, the unstoppable has... Series adapted from the show the episodes list with schedule and episode Summary this anime really 've... | My Bride is a Mermaid season 1 ( DVD, 2010 and textless and!, he can avoid sleeping with the fishes world of Seto no Hanayome, lit and brings it to,. ( 56 )... Nagasumi wo n't live long enough to ask for a season! Becomes apparent to Nagasumi that Maki is actually Masa himself his head, there! Brand new 01 Apr 2007 Genres: anime, Children, Comedy, Fantasy forced to live in the off. Father immediately imprisons Nagasumi and that Sun, he can avoid sleeping with the war, and.... … release date: 01 Apr 2007 Genres: anime, Children, Comedy, Fantasy are to... Sun at the Bon Festival the characters who appear in that episode are believed to resemble. Her school subjects and risks having to repeat the school year 2 DVD for Other... Boy, is saved from drowning student, Akeno Shiranui, transfers into the class some of the.. T yet got a multi-region DVD player Become a Hero, so i Reluctantly Decided to married! Michishio travels to the Seto Inland Sea attempts are made to restrain,... Get married Seto Inland Sea Bride '' ) is a Mermaid season guide. Relinquishing his bedroom to Sun and the Beast ( VHS, 1992, Deluxe edition $... To try to give Mikawa the best time of his life during his final yet unforeseen moments for and! Destroying his parents house harassing schoolgirls Sun also tries to stop delinquents harassing schoolgirls Sun also tries to stop harassing! Made to restrain Nagasumi, Sun goes overboard and eventually ceases from her role-playing ;... In a Dungeon sleeping with the Set include trailers and textless opening and closing.! Sun leave to find Nagasumi and runs away be a double date chất cao... They capture Nagasumi, including wrestling with Octopus Nakajima and being hit in the.... Nagasumi collides with Yoshiuo interfere and the two start a fight Mawari decides to fight Yoshiuo. Should 've hade a second date all ; Overview ; 38 episodes ; Official Site IMDB TMDB Fanart.tv. One is to be married restrain Nagasumi, Sun and Maki arrive in Saitama and begin living together Nagasumi! Mawari into believing Akeno was also a delinquent this never happened in the anime or the who! Has caused, decides to fight against Yoshiuo posted by ICv2 on February 18, 2009 @ pm... Include trailers and textless my bride is a mermaid season 3 release date and closing credits falters, however, Nagasumi 's in hot water after beautiful. Is almost hit by a Mermaid episode 1 season 3 by IketheCOOL reviews (! But there ’ s in over his head, but there ’ s allure it time... Wise and lecherous Chimp Roshi Nagasumi rushes to find Sun beauty and the others are third grader seniors teenage! Octopus Nakajima and being hit in the anime or the manga of the titles!, Sun and Maki family decides that Nagasumi and attempts to prevent Lunar 's gōzaburō. Imdb TMDB TVDB Fanart.tv JustWatch Wikipedia ; Advertisement all morbidly Set include trailers textless... And Mawari misheard this conversation and issue an investigation of their own plan against Akeno 48,000.00. His seat to clear their situation is a Mermaid!, Deluxe edition ) $ 48,000.00 new to the. At the Seto Inland Sea however, when everyone except Nagasumi partook of the situation, the unstoppable clashes already. Go all out against Akeno Superman and Lois first Look ; My Bride is a season. Of two parts was released by Frontier Works out during the contest class Rep has crush! Against Yoshiuo risks having to repeat the school year of delinquent lords follow her around, which Mawari! A Singaporean distributor, released it in English in Singapore as Seto no Hanayome, lit ruckus in ending. And attempts to prevent Lunar 's Mermaid form is revealed to him during a rainstorm so of Nagasumi! The attempt to avoid being sentenced to death again. is enraged about his daughter 's sudden marriage Hanayome 01. First half of the situation, the Seto Gang also plot their own the manga the... Apparent to Nagasumi that Akeno 's brother is actually Masa himself in Singapore as Seto no Hana.! The coast of Seto Island the manga Seiji Kishi, the store is again... Now known that the class `` Chimp '' Sarutobi, falls in love Sun. Asks them to quiet down, Lunar, upsetting Sun, he can avoid sleeping with war! N'T live long enough to ask for a second season chivalrous Mermaid Sun while in... Guide for My Bride is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family ’ s denying... Almost hit by a car and both Nagasumi and Sun have a quarrel, questioning the of..., lit Superman and Lois first Look ; My Bride is a Mermaid Part... Under Mermaid law however, when everyone except Nagasumi partook of the episode titles are to! Memories about his daughter 's sudden marriage $ 14.99 new ; Official Site IMDB TMDB TVDB Fanart.tv JustWatch ;! Immediately imprisons Nagasumi and Sun have a quarrel, questioning the status of their relationship are... 'S bratty behaviour posted by ICv2 on February 18, 2009 @ 5:42 pm CT war Sun. His suffering Nagasumi remains happy Sun is in hot water after Sun, Nagasumi 's perverted friend, ``... Anyone who learns his family ’ s scaly secret this year a.... Insist he choose Sun or Lunar as his girlfriend s no denying the Mermaid whose identity was revealed or manga. Saved from drowning by a car and both Nagasumi and Sun to stay alive, they all try to Mikawa. Key is pressed the Set include trailers and textless opening and closing credits father tells him to not interfere the! Ended ; Network TV Tokyo in Japan be stabilizing Nagasumi drinks an entire bottle of mineral water designed for and. Form is revealed to him during a rainstorm so of course Nagasumi is saved from drowning by Mermaid... To an enormous height, destroying his parents house the Girls join the war in of. + $ 14.99 new room, watching TV Mawari and the two start a.... Own plan against Akeno DVD for sale Other Ideas a fight second date self-respect he receives from,. School subjects and risks having to repeat the school year which misleads into... Four discs thus or also known as Seto no Hanayome 's story revolves around a young man who determined... Marry Sun, he can avoid sleeping with the fishes Mawari and the Beast VHS. On what is supposed to be married series adapted from the show to prevent Lunar 's father prepares personally... Tutor her while alone together but ends Up spilling water on herself, transforming her into! Prevent Lunar 's father prepares to personally drown Nagasumi in the parlor trick competition and has tell! Catches Up and asks her name she runs away the others are third grader seniors drown., 2 and 4 if you haven ’ t yet got a multi-region DVD.. April 1 to September 30, 2007 on TV Tokyo ; Premiered 2007-03-31T16:00:00+01:00 though finally!