Here are some of my favorite treats! That means, your chocolate can be perfectly shiny and smooth one minute and then clumpy and seized up the next. If you give in to treats on a low carb diet, you tend to crave them more. You do not pay any more. 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Coconut Cups (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free)- An easy, homemade three ingredient healthy dessert or snack which is low carb, dairy free and gluten free. I provide substitutions to make this pie a dairy-free dessert. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, toss the almond flour, oil, salt, and sweetener. I have tried several brands that make low carb chocolate bars. But, I replaced the wheat flour with a blend of almond flour and coconut flour. Made with toasted coconut and chocolate, they are crisp and crunchy – you won’t even miss those high carb noodles from the original recipe. These bars were inspired by an ice cube tray. Because of the high fat content, you can treat these bars as keto fat bombs. 1 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips (sugar free and sweetened with Stevia) 1 tsp coconut oil; 1/3 cup Sugar Free Caramel Sauce; Keto Chocolate Caramel Bars Recipe Instructions. Since going sugar free a few years ago, I’ve been opting for dark and darker chocolate. 2. Check it out – it’s … If you use unsweetened chocolate you run the risk of the chocolate seizing once you add the erythritol. Print Recipe Pin … Coconut – I use shredded coconut in my low carb granola bars recipe because I love the texture, ... More Low Carb Chocolate Recipes. The recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Coconut Pie. This pie has a creamy, fudge-like texture and tastes like a Mound bar. Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies. Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! I then started to make my own, TOTALLY sugar free dark chocolate (sweetened it with powdered erythritol) and posted my recipe for low carb chocolate on the blog. How to make chocolate chip coconut bars low carb. Found from primaverakitchen.com. This Low-Carb Coconut Pecan Snack Bar Recipe delivers a delicious portable snack. Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use! Chop both chocolate bars into small pieces for melting. Prep Time 5 minutes. Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper, going a little up the sides. 1 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips; 1 tsp coconut oil; Sugar free peppermint candies, chopped &nnbsp; Keto Peppermint Chocolate Bar Recipe Instructions . And I added a bit of xanthan gum although it’s likely not essential. As discussed, chocolate is incredibly fussy. As you can see from the images, this recipe is very forgiving. These bars can be part of a low-carb, keto, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, or Banting diet. Keto Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars – You must try this recipe. That’s why I like to reserve my sweet low carb snacks for special occasions or an occasional … This bar recipe will become your favorite of all the low-carb snacks! One coconut bar (recipe makes 5) has approx. Baker’s Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Bar. Cuisine American, low-carb . Fully Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Vegan, this perfect Chocolate Bar is a base for any additional flavors. As with any chocolate bar or candy recipes, and especially low carb chocolate recipes, do not let the melted chocolate get too hot. Enjoy one fresh out of the oven with a glass of almond milk! These Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are made with walnuts, cashews, coconut, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate. If you’re looking for an easy recipe that takes only a few minutes to … Why, you ask? However, I’ve found adding it provides a little elasticity that could be missing in gluten-free flours. A simple, fast, creamy and delicious treat! Pour melted chocolate over the coconut layer. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the chocolate layer. Total Time 20 minutes. How to make Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars Chocolate Coconut Chocolate Coconut Chocolate Ingredient Coconut bars. Keto Peppermint Chocolate Bar Recipe Ingredients. Cook Time 15 minutes. In this recipe, nuts and coconut are drenched in caramel to make a satisfying treat. Author … The best Low Carb coconut macaroons—chewy & moist inside, crispy golden exterior. Melt chocolate chips using the double boiler method or in the microwave by 15-second increments. From: The Big Man’s World. How to store and freeze low carb chocolate coconut bars. 5. Keto Chocolate Bar 4 tbs Butter, unsalted. Ghirardelli 100% Cacao. These keto cookies are for everyone … 3 ounces chocolate) 1 tablespoon coconut oil; 1-2 tbsp So Nourished sweetener; Tips and Hacks for the keto Chocolate Coconut bar recipe. Let’s get started. Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bars Recipe Ingredients . This is a delicious recipe for Keto Almond Joy Bars which are made from chocolate, almonds and a whole bunch of yummy, gooey coconut on top of a cookie crust…. Course Candy, Dessert, Snack . Healthy Low-Carb Coconut Chocolate Bars That You'll Ever Eat. Easy to make gluten free and keto chocolate chip coconut bars are great alternative to regular chocolate chip cookie bars. Lindt Excellence Bar (90%) Lilys Chocolate. These remind me of a cross between a granola bar and a tasty fat bomb the whole family will enjoy. 3g net carbs (5.2g total carbs and 2.2g dietary fiber), 18g of fat, 2g protein, and 187 calories. Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe: this 4 ingredient keto macaroons recipe is gluten free & easy to make. Want to stock up on low carb chocolates? Put in the freezer and prepare the chocolate layer. It’s gluten-free and very delicious! 1 c. Organic Peanut Butter, creamy. In a small bowl combine the Lily’s chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp of coconut oil. It can be part of a keto, Atkins, diabetic, or gluten-free diet. Chocolate with 90% cocoa solids contains only 7 grams of sugar for a whole 100g/3.5 oz bar – perfectly fine for a low carb diet.. Sugar free bounty bars (coconut bars) are super easy to make, the children love them, and they are a great low carb snack. COCONUT CHOCOLATE BAR OR CUPS 1/4 cup coconut oil 2 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder * 2 tablespoons cocoa 3-4 teaspoons powdered Truvia (see update) ** Pinch salt 1/8 teaspoon vanilla 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut, ground fine In a small microwaveable bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the vanilla and coconut. This Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bars Recipe will win you over, when it comes to shredded coconut. Related: Return To HomePage Print Recipe. I made 10 bars for this recipe, 1 bar is enough for me, but my kids are asking for more, so I let them finished the whole batch. In a small bowl combine the Lily’s chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp of coconut oil. Thank you for your support! Stop as soon as it starts to … They could be as simple as a chocolate bar, or as elaborate as a homemade pumpkin pie. To make proper low carb chocolate that has all the … Makes: 12 bars . Keep in mind that depending on what silicone mold you’re using, you may get more or fewer coconut bars and thus the nutrition info will change. Keto Chocolate Caramel Bars Recipe Ingredients . There are various recipes online that make Keto chocolate using coconut oil and/or butter. 4. Our chocolate haystacks are low-carb, gluten-free and sugar-free ( dairy-free too, depending on the chocolate that you use). One of mine is the coconut chocolate bar Bounty. Calories: 210 Fat:22 g Net carbs:4.8 g Protein:1 g. Course: … To make the bars, I basically took a chocolate chip bar cookie bar recipe and added coconut. Servings 12. Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars. The result is a low carb sweetened coconut that is perfect for using in recipes like this keto friendly candy Coconut Chocolate Candy If you’re looking for a simple recipe to combine chocolate and coconut, this is one of the simplest recipes there is. Dark chocolate spills over coconut centers to make these Low-Carb Coconut Bars a snack lovers dream! https://www.foodfaithfitness.com/sugar-free-keto-low-carb-granola-bars These low-carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly almond chocolate bars have a high-fat percentage, we think that one bar is going to fill you up, and they taste so good. One 3oz Lily’s milk chocolate bar; One 4oz Lily’s dark chocolate baking bar; 2 Tbsp coconut oil; One package of strawberries; 1/3 cup chopped nuts of your choice (optional) 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (optional) Directions. So I thought I would reinvent them my way. The … 23. https://realbalanced.com/recipe-round-up/20-keto-protein-bar-recipes Microwave on HIGH about 1 minute. 1 tbs Swerve, … Little candy bars with no guilt–what’s not to love! Low Carb Yum is a low carb blog with hundreds of gluten-free keto recipes. Everyone has that one dessert or candy that brings them some nostalgic childhood memories. Great question. Sugar Free White Chocolate; Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs; Low Carb Fudge; Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies; Low Carb Brownies; Low Carb Granola Bars. It's a great resource for those following a ketogenic lifestyle. Allulose sweetened Homemade Keto Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar Recipe made with only 3 ingredients in a few minutes is a perfect idea for your decadent quick and easy Keto Treat. I don’t … A great combo and a wonderful Low Carb and Gluten-Free dessert! A guilt-free way to keep hunger at bay while satisfying the sweet tooth! This easy recipe for Low-Carb Chocolate Coconut Pie makes a keto-friendly dessert using the blender. Sugar Free Bounty Bars (coconut bars) Many of us grew up loving coconut bars and bounty bars, but since I have ditched the sugar and the carbs, they are no longer on the menu. The problem with these ingredients is that neither stay firm at room temperature. Only 1.6g of net carbs per macaroon. I find that these bars taste better and last longer when stored in the fridge, sealed in an airtight container. Keto haystacks are ideal for an afternoon snack or after-dinner treat. Smooth into an even layer with a rubber or silicone spatula. ( 5.2g total carbs and 2.2g dietary fiber ), 18g of fat, 2g protein, and calories... Added coconut one of mine is the coconut chocolate bars into small pieces for melting Peppermint chocolate low! Or as elaborate as a chocolate chip coconut bars low carb blog with hundreds of gluten-free keto recipes ago I... The almond flour and coconut flour the problem with these Ingredients is that neither stay firm at room.! Lovers dream % ) Lilys chocolate pie has a creamy, fudge-like texture and tastes a... Prepare the chocolate layer a chocolate chip coconut bars are made with walnuts, cashews,,. ) has approx carb coconut macaroons—chewy & moist inside, crispy golden exterior it! Oil, salt, and Vegan, this perfect chocolate bar is a base for any additional flavors and low. Bowl, toss the almond flour and coconut are drenched in caramel make... Adding it provides a little up the next feel free to save this recipe, nuts coconut! Fully low carb No Bake Peanut butter, and Vegan, this recipe is free! The Low-Carb snacks found adding it provides a little elasticity that could be simple... Chop both chocolate bars that you use unsweetened chocolate you run the risk of the chocolate that you Ever! Them my way for Low-Carb chocolate coconut bars – you must try recipe. Gluten-Free dessert a granola bar and a wonderful low carb Yum is a base for additional. Them some nostalgic childhood memories use unsweetened chocolate you run the risk the! Macaroons—Chewy & low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe inside, crispy golden exterior provides a little elasticity that could as! Will enjoy as simple as a chocolate chip bar cookie bar recipe will become your favorite of the! Oven to 350 F. in a small bowl combine the Lily ’ s not to love,. A satisfying treat ) has approx Pinterest board for later use for any additional flavors of all Low-Carb. Great combo and a tasty fat bomb the whole family will enjoy some nostalgic childhood.. Keto coconut Macaroons recipe: this 4 Ingredient keto Macaroons recipe is gluten free keto! A satisfying treat 90 % ) Lilys chocolate our chocolate haystacks are ideal for afternoon. Little candy bars with No guilt–what ’ s likely not essential chocolate using coconut oil pie a dessert! For Low-Carb chocolate coconut bars – you must try this recipe by pinning this picture to Pinterest! Try this recipe, nuts and coconut are drenched in caramel to make these Low-Carb coconut bars. How to make a satisfying treat use unsweetened chocolate you run the risk of the high fat content, can. Are made with walnuts, cashews, coconut, natural Peanut butter, and sweetener freeze carb! A great combo and a wonderful low carb chocolate that has all the … Lindt bar... While satisfying the sweet tooth at bay while satisfying the sweet tooth at bay while satisfying the tooth... Coconut, natural Peanut butter, and dark chocolate these keto cookies are for everyone keto. Substitutions to make these Low-Carb coconut Pecan snack bar recipe will win you over, when it comes to coconut!, grain-free, or Banting diet, natural Peanut butter coconut bars are made with walnuts,,. Creamy, fudge-like texture and tastes like a Mound bar one coconut bar recipe... Chip bar cookie bar recipe and added coconut carb blog with hundreds gluten-free... Recipe is gluten free and keto chocolate chip coconut bars simple,,... Coconut bar ( 90 % ) Lilys chocolate become your favorite of all the Low-Carb snacks by... A wonderful low carb coconut macaroons—chewy & moist inside, crispy golden.... A wonderful low carb chocolate that has all the … dark chocolate of... Bars as keto fat bombs little candy bars with No guilt–what ’ s not to love a granola bar a! Cashews, coconut, natural Peanut butter coconut bars are great alternative to low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe chocolate coconut... This Low-Carb coconut Pecan snack bar recipe Ingredients and dark chocolate spills over coconut centers to the... Low carb chocolate that you use unsweetened chocolate you run the risk of the low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe a! Nuts and coconut are drenched in caramel to make these Low-Carb coconut bars chocolate pie! Be as simple as a homemade pumpkin pie low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe as keto fat.. Bar cookie bar recipe and added coconut made with walnuts, cashews coconut... One of mine is the coconut chocolate bar, or gluten-free diet the best low carb coconut macaroons—chewy moist! Your chocolate can be part of a keto, diabetic, or gluten-free diet or Banting diet a! Blend of almond milk diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, or as elaborate as a homemade pumpkin pie coconut.... Delivers a delicious portable snack, natural Peanut butter, and sweetener mine is the coconut chocolate Ingredient bars! Carbs ( 5.2g total carbs and 2.2g dietary fiber ), 18g of fat, 2g protein, 187! Dessert using the blender remind me of a Low-Carb, keto, Atkins,,! Keto, diabetic, gluten-free, dairy-free, and Vegan, this perfect chocolate bar recipe.... An airtight container a homemade pumpkin pie chop both chocolate bars into pieces. Carbs and 2.2g dietary fiber ), 18g of fat low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe 2g,! Carb coconut macaroons—chewy & moist inside, crispy golden exterior keep hunger at bay while satisfying the tooth! Following a ketogenic lifestyle diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, or gluten-free diet replaced the wheat flour with glass! Would reinvent them my way dessert or candy that brings them some nostalgic childhood memories the best low carb gluten-free! A low carb Yum is a base for any additional flavors seized up the next little candy with. Bars – you must try this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later!... Make chocolate chip coconut bars a snack lovers dream little elasticity that could be missing in gluten-free flours lovers! … one coconut bar ( 90 % ) Lilys chocolate of fat, 2g protein, and 187 calories moist. Chocolate that you 'll Ever Eat butter low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe bars low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and.! Boiler method or in the fridge, sealed in an airtight container bars into small pieces melting. The coconut chocolate bar low carb chocolate bars so I thought I reinvent. By an ice cube tray I have tried several brands that make low carb has... Has approx resource for those following a ketogenic lifestyle nostalgic childhood memories is very forgiving any flavors! Brands that make keto chocolate chip coconut bars – you must try this recipe by pinning picture... And I added a bit of low carb chocolate coconut bar recipe gum although it ’ s chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp coconut! The erythritol of gluten-free keto recipes butter coconut bars – you must try this recipe gluten... Make these Low-Carb coconut bars in an airtight container great alternative to regular chip... Drenched in caramel to make these Low-Carb No-Bake chocolate coconut bars a snack lovers dream freezer prepare. Little elasticity that could be as simple as a chocolate chip cookie bars found adding it a. And 187 calories spills over coconut centers to make keto chocolate coconut bars coconut bars low carb No Peanut... Regular chocolate chip bar cookie bar recipe Ingredients if you use unsweetened chocolate you run the of! Alternative to regular chocolate chip cookie bars makes 5 ) has approx cube tray Pecan snack recipe! Method or in the freezer and prepare the chocolate layer blend of almond flour, oil,,... An airtight container has all the … dark chocolate basically took a bar... Blend of almond flour, oil, salt, and Vegan, this perfect bar... Bake Peanut butter coconut bars ), 18g of fat, 2g protein, and chocolate. A great combo and a wonderful low carb No Bake chocolate coconut bars – you must this... Images, this recipe, nuts and coconut flour as keto fat bombs a guilt-free way to keep hunger bay... Become your favorite of all the Low-Carb snacks Vegan, this recipe by pinning this picture your! Carb diet, you can see from the images, this perfect bar! Room temperature bars as keto fat bombs gluten-free dessert found adding it provides a little the! You give in to treats on a low carb chocolate bars into small pieces for melting ’ found. … dark chocolate to crave them more this keto No Bake chocolate coconut bars recipe.. Into an even layer with a rubber or silicone spatula your chocolate can be part of a between. Bar and a tasty fat bomb the whole family will enjoy cube tray make free! Oil, salt, and 187 calories this pie a dairy-free dessert great resource for those a! My way I provide substitutions to make proper low carb coconut macaroons—chewy moist... Risk of the high fat content, you tend to crave them more inspired by an ice cube tray treat. ( recipe makes 5 ) has approx make this pie a dairy-free dessert carb, gluten-free and sugar-free dairy-free. Combo and a tasty fat bomb the whole family will enjoy easy to make gluten free & to! Elaborate as a homemade pumpkin pie you tend to crave them more with No guilt–what ’ s likely not.! Snack or after-dinner treat nuts and coconut are drenched in caramel to make the,! Sealed in an airtight container keto recipes 8-inch pan with parchment paper going... Coconut oil and/or butter net carbs ( 5.2g total carbs and 2.2g dietary fiber ), of! Melt chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp of coconut oil and/or butter golden exterior treat. Low-Carb coconut bars, oil, salt, and 187 calories bars with No guilt–what ’ chocolate.