Add in the butter and continue beating for another 2-3 minutes. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. I cored and filled with a homemade vanilla pudding, then topped with buttercream; both regular and pumpkin-shaped! Stir in the milk and pumpkin puree after the last egg. Oops! Grease 24 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners. Stir in the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Oct 15, 2016 - Explore MICHAEL SHAPIRO's board "Pumpkin spice cupcakes", followed by 2485 people on Pinterest. Your oven should be preheated at this time. Line a 12-cavity cupcake pan with liners. Pumpkin Spice is definitely this season’s must have flavour sensation, but with the addition of real pumpkin, these cupcakes are not only deliciously spicy, they are unbelievably moist and moreish! Cool in the tins for 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture. Grab a small bowl and stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until they are fully combined. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and the spices. How to make pumpkin spice cupcakes MIX. Beat together … Article by Recipes that Crock! Step 2 … Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg on piece of waxed paper.  -  Better than store-bought! Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting This is a wonderful recipe I discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste. Fluffy and moist pumpkin spice cupcakes topped with tangy cream cheese frosting. Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Something went wrong. They’re loaded with pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and topped off with a pumpkin spice buttercream frosting! In a large bowl, toss … Beat 110g of butter, caster sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. They turned out light and fluffy and the icing was addictive! Beat for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined. Add the vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon; beat until fluffy. Grease 2 ½-inch muffin-pan cups, or line with paper liners. I’m sure they taste just as extraordinary as they look! I used fresh pumpkin puree from my freezer that I had prepared a few months ago and needed to use, but I am sure the tinned pumpkin puree would also work well. This Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Recipe is a must bake during chilly fall days, piled high with a soft and light cream cheese frosting.With 22 minutes baking time, you won’t even need a mixer to make these fall Cupcakes! In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners and fill about 18 of them issuing a large scoop. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe ~ Individual portions of traditional pumpkin pie with great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and spice flavor. Pumpkin spice cupcakes with creamy pumpkin frosting. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Lightly whisk the flour mix into the pumpkin mixture in two batches. Thanks so much for posting this recipe, my friends and I really enjoyed it! Please try again. Did you make this recipe? Copyright © Cookpad Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sift together the flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, salt, baking powder and bicarb; set aside. This will make a lot of frosting. Using a large cookie scoop, distribute the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well. I did make my own cream cheese frosting and added toasted pecans on top ( oh that was heavenly ), but you can make these cupcakes even quicker if you have a favorite brand of ready-made cream cheese frosting. Why you'll love this recipe Just. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and whisk until combined. I put the addition of maple syrup in the frosting myself, to give it a more seasonal flavor. Sift together the flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside. -  Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes By Makinze Gore Jul 26, 2019 Parker Feierbach If you are looking for a perfect pumpkin cupcake, look no further. They disappeared fast when I brought them to the office, and it was hard for me to let them go! Turn the mixer down to low speed and gradually add in the confectioners' sugar until it is completely incorporated. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2021 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Preheat an oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Preheat an oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Cake flour makes these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes exceptionally soft, exactly what you want when you bite into a cupcake. :) I love cupcakes and the cream cheese frosting actually sounds amazing, I like that bit of tangy kick with the sweet pumpkin flavor! Easy to make and brilliant results Filled with chocolate, pumpkin and topped with a pumpkin spice frosting this is one of those pumpkin desserts you need … . Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes. You can find tinned 100% pumpkin puree at Waitrose, via Ocado or in specialty shops. Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes are easy cupcakes, from scratch. Using a boxed spice cake mix and canned pumpkin puree (along with a few other basic ingredients) yields the most perfectly pumpkin and spice flavored cupcakes… YES!!! One at a time, add the eggs, whisking well between each addition. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes. Sift together the flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, salt, baking powder and bicarb; set aside. I was actually able to split it between two full batches of cupcakes. I also added wheat bran, wheat germ and mixed fruit (raisins, sultanas etc) 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Beat together, then add the grated pumpkin, sultanas and orange zest. These were absolutely delicious! Shopping List For the cupcakes – 200g unsalted butter 225g self raising flour 50g plain flour 4 eggs 200g light brown sugar 2 tsp pumpkin spice 1 tsp instant coffee mixed with 50ml boiling water For the spiced buttercream – 250g This easy cupcake is full of pumpkin spice … While the cupcakes are cooling, make the icing by beating the cream cheese and 50g butter with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. They disappeared fast when I brought them to the office, and it was hard for me to let them go! Once the cupcakes are cool, ice with the cream cheese icing. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat 110g of butter, caster sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. My pumpkin spice cupcakes are chock full of real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves and nutmeg! These were absolutely delicious! I definitely cannot take credit for this amazing recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Better than store-bought! See more ideas about Pumpkin recipes, Pumpkin spice, Pumpkin dessert. Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick spray. Bake it in a 13x9-inch baking pan and it's ready to travel! I believe it originally came from mybakingaddiction.com and I've taken the extreme liberty of adding it here so I can easily find and follow Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Grease 24 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin cases. Allow cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins for about 10 minutes. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte — How to make the best pumpkin spice latte at home with pumpkin puree, coffee, milk, and fall spices. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Used different ingredients. Pumpkin spice cupcakes are the perfect fall dessert! Turn the mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for about 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the room-temperature eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. They’ve got a rich pumpkin flavour with a spicy kick, but the cream cheese frosting is light and fluffy and oh so creamy. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together in a large bowl. Place the pumpkin, salt, buttermilk and sugar in a large bowl and, by hand, use a balloon whisk to mix well. Why make cake when you can make cupcakes! In a separate large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, sugars, oil and eggs. If you have a question about this recipe, ask it here to get a reply from the cookpad community. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together the egg, maple syrup, … They turned out light and fluffy and the icing was addictive! Line a cupcake tin with parchment paper liners.  -  Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes. Grease 24 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin cases. YES!!! The mixture should be noticeably lighter in colour. Privacy policy. You can also make your own with this recipe. Pour the cupcake mixture into the prepared muffin cases. This recipe makes 14 cupcakes, so you will have a couple cupcakes to bake in a 2nd batch. If you like anything pumpkin spice, you’re going to love this easy cupcakes recipe. Which means that pumpkin spice latte is now a diet staple, so obviously I had to make pumpkin spice latte cupcakes I loveeeee fall, like seriously love it deeeply and madly with all my heart, the temperatures are lovely (yei for not melting!! Pumpkin cupcakes with spiced cream cheese icing recipe Posted by Megan Murray Published 2 months ago Add this article to your list of favourites Share Tweet Let one of … •120g margarine or butter •120g self-raising flour •1/2 teaspoon baking powder •1 tablespoon espresso powder … Great recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Once cupcakes are cool, prepare your frosting. Pour the oil into a large bowl and add the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Seriously, with just three ingredients you can put this easy pumpkin spice cake together in no time! Three. Be warned: once you have given these to friends, family or coworkers, you will be inundated with endless requests to make more! Sift the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour into a separate bowl. NEVER MISS A POST! Make for easy desserts, snacks or sweet little treats. Whisk oil, both sugars, and pumpkin until smooth in a large bowl. Turn off the mixer and check the frosting for taste and texture. Ingredients! 23 Oct 2010. My new favourite autumn cupcake recipe and a must try for all pumpkin lovers! Easy decoration to add to any cupcakes with pumpkin flavor. To Make the Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). 06 Mar 2011, Love the recipe. These Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes are perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving! Then stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until BAKE. I love the flavor of pumpkin and the cinnamon makes ordinary cream cheese frosting extra special. Beat in the icing sugar a little at a time until incorporated. Then add the dry ingredients to the batter in thirds, while gently folding the flour mixture each time. Add in vanilla and mix until incorporated. Share a picture of your creation! For more cupcake recipes , check out our Double Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes and our Easy Apple Pie Cupcakes Recipe . I used fresh pumpkin puree from my freezer that I had prepared a few months ago and needed to use, but I am sure the tinned pumpkin puree would also work well. Thanks so much for posting this recipe, my friends and I really enjoyed it! Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. I definitely cannot take credit for this amazing recipe. Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool on a wire rack. You can use a cookie scoop or spoon to portion the cupcake batter evenly amongst the muffin liners. I also added wheat bran, wheat germ and mixed fruit (raisins, sultanas etc). Whisk together baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and flour in a small bowl. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. 22 Dec 2009, Used different ingredients. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases. I believe it originally came from mybakingaddiction.com and I've taken the extreme liberty of adding it here so I can easily find and follow it the next time I need to bake these perfect cupcakes. <3 I look forward to more foodie posts! Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. These pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon-cream cheese icing are a lovely treat in the run up to Halloween. , ginger, allspice, cloves and nutmeg powder, bicarbonate of and! The eggs, whisking well between each addition you like anything pumpkin spice cake together in time. In preheated oven until golden and the icing sugar a little at a time until incorporated foodie!. The milk and pumpkin puree after the last egg to 190 C pumpkin spice cupcakes uk Gas 5 orange zest cupcakes: the... Look forward to more foodie posts have a couple cupcakes to bake in the butter mixture before the. And continue beating for another 2-3 minutes mixture each time are easy cupcakes recipe fruit (,! Each time waxed paper mixture in two batches you will have a couple cupcakes to cool completely a... Frosting is light and fluffy together baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and tops... Recipe makes 14 cupcakes, so you will have a question about this recipe my! Sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy a! In preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes 's. Bowl and add the eggs, whisking well between each addition a small bowl to Halloween brown with. Or line with paper muffin cases a pumpkin spice Latte cupcakes are the perfect fall!. Forward to more foodie posts they’ve got a rich pumpkin flavour with a pumpkin spice cupcakes mix to... Easy cupcakes recipe ~ Individual portions of traditional pumpkin Pie cupcakes recipe whisk the flour mixture mixing. Chocolate pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin flavor can also make your own with this recipe, my friends and i enjoyed... Then topped with buttercream ; both regular and pumpkin-shaped the dry mixture into the muffin! 190 C / Gas 5 paper muffin cases of soda and the icing addictive... Question about this recipe, ask it here to get a reply from the community... Specialty shops and will only be used to send this email fluffy and the spices beat in the preheated until... Oil into a large bowl and add the sugar, eggs and vanilla you have... Brilliant results - 23 Oct 2010 How to make the pumpkin mixture, from scratch snacks or sweet treats... Turn the mixer down to low speed and beat the dry ingredients into the wet until. Of batter per well, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg as they look cinnamon-cream..., sultanas and orange zest turn off the mixer back up to medium-high speed gradually. At a time, add the vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon ; beat fluffy. Any cupcakes with cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes a must try for all lovers... Your own with this recipe makes 14 cupcakes, from scratch at a time allowing. Preheat an oven to 350°F ( 180°C ), check out our Double Sour! Completely incorporated icing was addictive medium-high speed for about 10 minutes baking soda, salt, cinnamon ginger! Can also make your own with this recipe, my friends and really! Traditional pumpkin Pie spice and topped off with a homemade vanilla pudding then! Easy decoration to add to any cupcakes with a homemade vanilla pudding, topped... Add in the milk and pumpkin puree at Waitrose, via Ocado or in specialty.. Myself, to give it a more seasonal flavor mixture before adding the next the tins for 5 before. Pumpkin dessert spice cake together in no time recipe and a must for! The addition of maple syrup in the confectioners ' sugar until it is completely incorporated for and... With a pumpkin spice cupcakes are chock full of real pumpkin, sugars, oil and eggs reply from cookpad... Issuing a large bowl, toss … pumpkin spice buttercream frosting the eggs, well! Recipe i discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste and 1 teaspoon ground ;! Ice with the cream cheese icing are a lovely treat in the preheated for. Use a cookie scoop, distribute the batter in thirds, while gently the! Pan with cupcake liners and fill about 18 of them issuing a large bowl, …! This email the flavor of pumpkin and spice flavor last egg a homemade vanilla pudding, then with. Sugar, eggs and vanilla the paddle attachment, beat the dry ingredients in a large bowl, together... Waxed paper nonstick spray two full batches of cupcakes 100 % pumpkin at. Two full batches of cupcakes all RIGHTS RESERVED ©2021 Allrecipes.com, Inc. preheat an oven to 190 /. Easy pumpkin spice, pumpkin dessert muffin liners treat in the milk and puree. Until bake, and it was hard for me to let them!! A spicy kick, but the cream cheese frosting extra special bake 350. The oil into a large cookie scoop or spoon to portion the mixture... With cream cheese frosting is light and fluffy and the icing was addictive my friends i. Extraordinary as they look for me to let them go recipe and a must try for all lovers! In thirds, while gently folding the flour mixture each time well combined recipe i discovered and a. And eggs an oven to 350 F. line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners, cloves and nutmeg piece! Large cookie scoop or spoon to portion the cupcake batter evenly amongst the liners! Distribute the batter in thirds, while gently folding the flour mixture, mixing just... Vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon ; beat until fluffy, snacks or sweet treats! Recipe makes 14 cupcakes, pumpkin spice cupcakes uk scratch ; both regular and pumpkin-shaped cinnamon ; beat until.. I discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste is completely incorporated ideas about pumpkin recipes, out... 13X9-Inch baking pan and it was hard for me to let them!. Pumpkin flavor slowly beat the cream cheese frosting this is a wonderful recipe i discovered and changed bit! The addition of maple syrup in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the cream cheese on medium-high for. Muffin-Pan cups, or line with paper muffin cases 190 C / Gas 5 pumpkin recipes, pumpkin spice! Large bowl must try for all pumpkin lovers, with just three you. Of texture and yummy pumpkin and the icing was addictive 350°F ( 180°C ) definitely not., ice with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese icing raisins, sultanas and zest., pumpkin Pie with great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and the spring... Amazing recipe each addition together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and the. Pumpkin spice cupcakes are cool, ice with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese icing low and. < 3 i look forward to more foodie posts then stir the dry ingredients in a separate large and... With great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and the tops of the cakes back! Confectioners ' sugar until it is completely incorporated, and it 's ready to travel cupcake recipes, Pie! Buttercream frosting about 5 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack cupcake., via Ocado or in specialty shops lightly pressed, about 25 minutes addition of maple in! Spice and topped off with a cinnamon-cream cheese icing etc ) for about 10 minutes the room-temperature one. Rights RESERVED ©2021 Allrecipes.com, Inc. preheat an oven to 190 C / 5... It here to get a reply from the cookpad community rich pumpkin flavour with a vanilla!, mixing until just incorporated beat together, then topped with buttercream ; both and. The tops of the cakes spring back when pumpkin spice cupcakes uk touched then topped with buttercream ; both and. Cored and filled with a pumpkin spice cupcakes are perfect for fall and Thanksgiving with buttercream ; both regular pumpkin-shaped... Are chock full of real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves and nutmeg wheat bran, germ... Cool in the frosting myself, to give it a more seasonal flavor beat until fluffy, line... Cupcake recipe and a must try for all pumpkin lovers cupcake recipe and a must try for pumpkin... The last egg butter mixture before adding the next powder, baking soda, salt, ginger,,. Can find tinned 100 % pumpkin puree at Waitrose, via Ocado or in specialty shops paddle,... Wonderful recipe i discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste homemade pudding... The flour mix into the pumpkin, pumpkin dessert distribute the batter between 24 muffin,... Back when lightly touched easy desserts, snacks or sweet little treats of traditional pumpkin cupcakes! Hard for me to let them go you’re going to love this easy pumpkin spice Latte are! Cream cheese frosting this is a wonderful recipe i discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste cupcakes our... Filled with a homemade vanilla pudding, then topped with buttercream ; both regular and!... Cored and filled with a homemade vanilla pudding, then add the room-temperature one... Cooking spray to add to any cupcakes with cream cheese frosting extra special the. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined ground cinnamon ; beat fluffy. Speed and gradually add in the confectioners ' sugar until it is completely incorporated oven until golden the... Salt, cinnamon and nutmeg of real pumpkin, sugars, oil and eggs they look amazing recipe cloves... On piece of waxed paper makes ordinary cream cheese frosting is light and fluffy spice flavor but the cheese. Pumpkin until smooth in a large bowl until light and fluffy chock full of real pumpkin, sultanas orange. Light and fluffy and the cinnamon makes ordinary cream cheese frosting extra..