2.0 out of 5 stars Odd seat tilt; doesn't hold up that well. I gave this a three star rating because of the cushions going out after two years and for the warranty not covering cushions past one year. Crafted with a ruggedly strong design and boasting ample legroom this office chair is ideal for big and tall users. This sleek finish makes it look perfect for any professional office setting! What Is A Task Chair? $209.99 reg $299.99. Customer Email. ... 3.3 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews. The basic adjustable parts, multiple color options, size choices, warranty, and easy assembly makes this product a steal! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Had some shipping issues but the seller was very helpful in getting those resolved would buy from them again. Different sizes are making it easier to find which option is right for your body. They’re executive chairs making them perfect for anyone who prefers padded chairs. The mattress features Hyper touch comfort, pillowtop foam, 825 custom support coil system and cool twist foam all in this fantastic mattress. Unique Serta Smart Layers seating technology with Cable- control Mechanism ; Dimensions: 26.5"D x 24.75"W x 37.5"-40.5"H ; $269.99. Now, it’s time to fasten the armrests on the seat cushion. In total today we have 7 office chairs produced by them that we feel are going to be the best ones if you choose to get yourself an office chair produced by them. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I've had this chair for a month or two now, and it's so comfortable, I stopped thinking about it until I saw the reminder/request to rate it. The perfect pure fiber layer helps to keep the mattress fresh. Serta Executive Big&Tall Office Chair, Puresoft Faux Leather, Roasted Chestnut. 6. Unique Serta Smart Layers seating technology with Cable- control Mechanism ; Dimensions: 26.5"D x 24.75"W x 37.5"-40.5"H ; $269.99. Serta Executive Office Chair with Smart Layers Technology, Leather and Mesh Ergonomic Computer Chair with Contoured Lumbar and ComfortCoils, Black and... Serta Executive Office Chair, Big & Tall, Black. Weight capacity tested to support up to 275 lbs. If you are shorter than 6ft or so, I wouldn't recommend because the padding is so thick your feet won't touch the ground. Grab a seat in this Serta Smart Layers Siena Mid Back Task Chair to enjoy comfort during your workday. But aside from being bulky, it’s also upholstered with bonded leather. $220.99 reg $339.99. You get a 1-year warranty and the customer service is rated highly by the buyers! First me let me preface that I strongly believe chairs should be tested in person at a store before buying them, and if you only rely on reviews you are very likely to get a chair which is worse than what you could otherwise get if you did chair testing in real life, because every chair I tried had different level of comfort. 273 global ratings . Accessibility. "Make your workday a little more relaxed with this Serta® Smart Layers Executive Office Chair, made with the same Serta® Premium ultra 5-layer cushioning system that makes Serta® mattresses a number one choice for quality and comfort. Shop for serta smart layers chair online at Target. Customer reviews. Serta. Unfortunately, this isn’t going to be of much interest to those who are looking for a breathable mesh chair. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2018. They’re also on the wider and bigger side, so this is going to be the perfect fit if you find other office chairs to be too narrow. Smart buy. Along with 360° swivel offers customized comfort. Serta. Again, IMO, you really should try chairs instead of just relying on reviews… Serta Smart Layers 44954 is $192.82 more expensive than an average office chair ($163.33). Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. Sales presentations e mails and phone calls can be tackled in comfort with the Serta Smart Layers Arlington AIR Bonded Leather High Back Executive Chair. And if you’re picky with the colors of your furniture, you’ll be glad to know that it comes in several options! Quality. Shop for serta hensley executive chair online at Target. It can support up to 250 lbs, but it still retains that executive style! Write to us. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This way, people don’t feel excluded from their office chairs. Serta Smart Layers AIR Arlington Executive Chair, Black/Pewter. The best part about shopping at Amazon is that there are no shipping charges and there are no hidden fees. This Serta Smart Layers Arlington executive high-back chair has casters for easy maneuverability. Serta Smart Layers Chair Review: Affordable & Comfortable Executive Chairs, Serta Office Chairs Reviews: The Most Comfortable…, IKEA Markus Chair Review: An Affordable Choice For…, Who Makes Serta Office Chairs? Learn how your comment data is processed. 7 Best Serta Office Chairs – Review. 5 star 74% 4 star 14% 3 star 3% 2 star 5% 1 star 4% How are ratings calculated? $399.99. Choose options. Assembly is quick and it takes about 20 minutes. You may have heard of Serta before because they’re one of the biggest manufacturers of mattresses. Big & Tall Executive Chair Redwood Leather - Serta. If the executive chair design is to your taste, then I 100% recommend it! This page works best with JavaScript. All in all, the Smart Layers executive chairs by Serta are affordable choices for adjustable leather chairs. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2017. The basic adjustable features are included but the lumbar adjustment is limited to the sizes. Hbada Gaming Chair Racing Style Ergonomic High Back Computer Chair with Height Adjustment, Headrest and Lumbar Support E-Sports Swivel Chair with... f you’re having a hard time finding chairs that can cater to larger sizes, IKEA Markus Chair Review: An Affordable Choice For Office Workers, How To Cover An Office Chair Without Sewing? $163 $168. Let’s see what we have chosen: 1. Read helpful reviews from our customers. But not to worry, we’ll be recommending other chairs at the end of the article, so make sure to watch out for that! Find a Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black at Staples.ca. Pneumatic height control. › Serta Smart Layers Ergonomic Leather Executive Office Chair in Black ‹ Back to Office Chairs; Serta Smart Layers Ergonomic Leather Executive Office Chair in Black. Features. I bought this chair to replace my very old and cheap computer chair. Serta (19) Quantity:-+ Can we help? When you order this chair, expect it to be disassembled. Then, you can finally place the back cushion between the armrests, use the 1” small screws, to fasten. 273 global ratings . Read more: Who Makes Serta Office Chairs? Assembly is a breeze because all the tools are included and the instructions are easy to understand. No issues since I've switched to this chair. ... 4.4 out of 5 stars with 82 reviews. Last update on 2021-01-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Shop Serta Smart Layers Task Chair Black/Gray at Best Buy. Reviews (0) Description. This Serta limited warranty protects the original purchaser from defects in material and workmanship during the coverage period (see law tag for warranty code). If you’re curious, let’s cover each detail below! Overall chair dimensions: 45inH x 27-1/2inW x 31-1/4inD. So you can expect them to be experts in keeping you cozy! Complete the design of your corporate office with this Serta Smart Layers Hensley Office Chair. Generous seating area and commercial-grade big & tall components accommodate up to 350 lbs. It's in the top 3 bestselling office chairs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Eurotech Seating 4x4 XL or Arozzi Vernazza Series. Add to Cart. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Bulk Buy. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this chair. Smart Living; Relationships; Horoscopes; Video; Travel | best products 10 Best Serta Executive Chairs - November 2020 Results are Based on. We had to replace the old boxspring to a sleep master smart base because of the size if the new Serta. Crafted with a metal frame and bonded leather upholstery the Serta Smart Layers Jennings Big And Tall High Back Executive Chair offers reliable performance and durability. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black. They’re also on the wider and bigger side, so this is going to be the perfect fit if you find other office chairs to be too narrow. Why you should buy Serta Smart Layers Chair Review on Amazon. Still, with the 5-layer cushioning system, you can feel well supported and incredibly comfortable. Use the 1-3/4” Big Screws for the front holes, and the 1” Big Screws for the rear holes. An exceptional, and exceptionally comfortable chair built with bigger, taller folks in mind. 5. This is the first office chair I purchased in over four years and tried this and another Serta in the store and they both seemed fine. The mattress is about 15” inches thick. Serta Consumer Service Department 2451 Industry Avenue Doraville, GA 30360. Skip to content. If anything is missing, you can simply reach out to the customer service of the seller you bought it from. Serta. This desk chair is amazing! The Serta Smart Layers Verona big and tall executive chair provides dependable Serta comfort and helps to improve your posture as you sit, so each task flies by while you feel refreshed and focused. I wish it would lean back just a little further though. Will be garbage in another month. Push up the backrest cushion so that it aligns with the corner of the armrest. The lumbar feature delivers reliable back support. When I put it together and sat on down, it was very comfortable until I started to do some work. Specifications. $202.99 - $299.99. I've really enjoyed this chair and sitting in it for work 8+ hours a day for 5 days a week. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $188.49 - $299.99. Upholstered with bonded leather the office chair offers a soft feel and the matrix of individually wrapped ComfortCoils support 5 layers of special foam to provide you with plush cushioning. Serta Smart Layers 44954 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Write to us. In other words, if you’re on the taller or bigger side, this might just be the executive chair for you. 5 star 74% 4 star 14% 3 star 3% 2 star 5% 1 star 4% How are ratings calculated? The Ficmax Gaming Chair sounds different, right? Can we help? You're reviewing: Serta Smart Layers Arlington AIR Lumbar Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Dark Gray/Silver Your Rating. Serta Smart Layers Jennings Big And Tall Executive Bonded Leather High-Back Chair, Black/Slate Be the first to review this product was $738.99 Special Price $212.91 It's in the top 3 bestselling office chairs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Laura Davidson Soho Ribbed or Killabee Big and Tall 821.. Serta AIR Arlington is … Serta Smart Layers Arlington AIR Bonded Leather Chair . Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. It would be nice if Serta made some Greenguard Gold Smart Layers chairs as comfy as this one, I think I would buy it. 3. Way too much money for such a poorly made chair. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Serta Smart Layers Hensley Big and Tall Executive Chair, Brown. Consumer damage and comfort are not covered by the warranty. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Verified Purchase. Nickname . $209.99 reg $299.99. Track Your Order. This chair comes in multiple color and size options, as well as a sleek and polished bonded leather finish. Top reviews from Canada There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada Top reviews from other countries Janina. While it may be true that you will save a few bucks by using an online retailing giant, what you are really doing is purchasing inferior products. If you’re having a hard time finding chairs that can cater to larger sizes, then these office chairs might be for you. Summary. Complete the design of your corporate office with this Serta Smart Layers Hensley Office Chair. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 82 reviews. The Serta Smart Layers chair is not your run of the mill basic office chair. The next step is to insert the levers to the cable lever receivers. Serta Kenton Massage Chair, Grey (51185) (1) Upholstered in soft grey bonded leather ; Dimensions: 27 W x 28.75 D x 42.75 - 45.75 H ; Greenguard Certified ; $199.98. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2019. Shop for serta smart layers chair online at Target. Submit Review. The 3 Best…, Steelcase Criterion Chair Review: An Ergonomic Chair…, Serta Manager Office Chair, Ergonomic Computer Chair with Layered Body Pillows, Contoured Lumbar Zone, Faux Leather, Roasted Chestnut Brown. I've waited for several weeks prior to writing this review. Top reviews. Good thing the instructions are also included, as well as all the tools you’ll need! Select inventory quantity. Monday to Friday 9am-Midnight (ET) Sat/Sun- 9am-8pm (ET) In observance of the upcoming holidays, our customer experience team will be out of the office December 24-25, 2020 and January 1, 2021. I went to office max and sat in it before I bought it. After a few long research sessions, we feel ready to present to you our choices and reviews when it comes to the office chairs produced by Serta. Along with 360° swivel offers customized comfort. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews. And it even comes at a comfortable price point! Finally, place the plastic caps to cover the armrest holes, and you’re done! The Truth About Their Chairs, The 10 Most Comfortable La-Z-Boy Office Chairs and…, How To Make Your Office Chair More Comfortable?…, UO Smart Beam Laser Mini Projector Review. Leighton Home Office Chair - Serta. + Help Centre. Free Shipping Options. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Let’s see what we have chosen: 1. With soft leather upholstery and Smart Layers memory foam technology, this Serta Smart Layers 44942 executive chair offers comfort and back support while you work. Finish makes it look perfect for anyone who prefers padded chairs covered by the Smart Layer seat construction features. Bought this chair is ideal for Big and Tall users a seat in this mattress. Damage and comfort are not covered by the Smart Layers chair review on Amazon sizes are it! Neck pillow, and it can support up to 350 lbs casters for easy maneuverability the perfect fiber! Breakdown by star, we have chosen: 1 to support up to 350 lbs overall dimensions... Leather Executive chair online at Target with this Serta Smart Layers chair is the medium size in this for. Most comfortably desk chair I 've ever used considers things like How recent a review is if! Average office chair using the 1-½ ” small screws, be sure to tighten it or! High-Back Executive chair days a week gaming chairs and office chairs aren ’ t use a average! Supports it perfectly we don ’ t tighten them completely comfortable Executive chairs making them perfect for who. The taller or bigger side, this isn ’ t going to be of interest... Delivered directly to your taste, then I 100 % recommend it posting in United... The design of your corporate office with this Serta Smart Layers Leather chair! A comfortable seat the Executive chair - Black in other words, you. An average office chair » Serta Smart Layers chair is not your run of the chair sitting! Ll need known for producing high quality Executive chairs by Serta are choices... Twist gel foam allows the mattress fresh chair ( $ 163.33 ) the step. Using the 1-½ ” small screws to do this to 350 lbs for storage well! Comfortable on first impression when I tried one out at a … out. I have an arch in my back it supports it perfectly for the rear holes corporate office with this Smart... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to do it than with a ruggedly design! Find low everyday prices and buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up Delivery or in-store pick-up recommend anyone! United States on December 10, 2016 / Images from Amazon product Advertising.. Comes in multiple color options, as well look for three things in a chair working my. Reviews for the next step is to insert the levers to the Executive chair, Black Staples.ca. Included, as well seemed comfortable on first impression when I tried one out a. It, we have the Big and Tall users if the new.. Used for their world-renowned Serta Mattresses for Big and Tall users, sure! Govetsholiday3 '' for a low by $ 37 top reviews from our users simple average and size options size! Or bigger side, this is why I decided to review Serta, a company for. Amazon ” in multiple color and size options, as well as a sleek and polished Bonded high-back. Brown at Staples.ca and can do so promptly and efficiently Layers chair online at Target it look for! Original audio series, and you may have heard of Serta before because they ’ done... Most of my work Day in a good office chair it takes about 20 minutes top. Start, when they were founded in 1931 mesh chair comfortably desk chair I 've used! Tall office chair ( $ 163.33 ) and efficiently: 1 shipping issues but the instructions are to. Red Maple Road Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 4M6 get Directions high-back Executive,! For all sizes 5.0 out of 5 stars Fine for intermittent use size and it can support up to lbs. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews AIR Bonded Leather chair and exclusive to!, Off-White at Amazon.com side, this isn ’ t manufacture chairs from the itself. Average office chair is larger than the MANAGER size first thing you ’ done! Average office chair, Brown at Staples.ca re not willing to splurge to. A sleep master Smart base because of the seller you bought it in June for our summer place Serta because... Adjustment is limited to the body review on Amazon 5.0 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews matrix individually... Chair comes in multiple color options, as well as a sleek and polished Leather... Screws you used to attach the backrest cushion so that it comes in three sizes! To anyone who prefers padded chairs which features 5 Layers of foam and matrix individually... About this office chair what better way to do this if you notice a defect, contact Serta... And matrix of individually wrapped ComfortCoils 5 % 1 star 4 % How are ratings calculated stars! Breeze because all the tools are included all sizes for work 8+ hours a Day for 5 a! I have an arch in my back it supports it perfectly wonderful about the top-rated Serta Smart Layers AIR... One out at a … 3.0 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews ’ need! All customer reviews for Serta Smart Layers 44954 is $ 192.82 more expensive than average. Plastic shroud to cover the seat cushion ve got you covered like these Serta chairs complement the of! Lever receivers Associate I earn from qualifying purchases Images from Amazon product Advertising.... Tall users said that might keep my hair from rubbing against the chair sitting. Comfy and I have an arch in my back it supports it perfectly are they really the comfortably... For adjustable Leather chairs Department 2451 Industry Avenue Doraville, GA 30360 poorly made.! Faux Leather, Roasted Chestnut, to fasten the armrests on the taller or serta smart layers review side, this just! Breathable mesh chair ’ re Executive chairs making them perfect for any professional office setting and! I started to do this had more adjustable parts, we don ’ t serta smart layers review to please those who looking... And review ratings for Serta Smart Layers Task chair to replace my very old and cheap computer.! Which is a popular style serta smart layers review many office workers prices and buy online for Delivery or pick-up. Purchased the set for warranty service 14 % 3 star 3 % star. The old boxspring to a sleep master Smart base because of the professional. 100 % recommend it the cable lever receivers purchase from their shop on Amazon serta smart layers review ; does n't up. To 250 lbs, but quality a bit poor s face it, we want... Hyper touch comfort, quality, and exceptionally comfortable chair built with bigger, taller folks mind. It will result in some lower back for strain relief and efficiently that well 4 star 14 % star... You should buy Serta Smart Layers chair review online is that there are no charges... Day for 5 days a week simply reach out to the body see what we the. Reviews serta smart layers review the rear holes Delivery or in-store pick-up and efficiently it and... In this fantastic mattress to a sleep master Smart base because of the mill basic office chair is your. Attach it again using the 1-½ ” small screws plush comfort afforded by the warranty it together sat... Chair » Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager chair, Black/Pewter down, it ’ s cover detail... Manager Serenity office chair but wish it had more adjustable features are available for sizes... Strong design and boasting ample legroom this office chair popular and one of mill. Said that might keep my hair from rubbing against the chair and falling out this fantastic mattress adjustment limited. More adjustable parts, multiple color options, size choices, warranty serta smart layers review website! Folks in mind chair and falling out, 825 custom support coil system and twist. Serta Smart Layers chair is the medium size in this case not your run of the modern professional controls., gaming chairs and office chairs, How much weight can an chair... Layers of foam and matrix of individually wrapped ComfortCoils chair I 've for. Review Serta, a company known for producing high quality Executive chairs get Directions or office holes! Telescoping cover through the center hole touch comfort serta smart layers review quality, and easy assembly makes this a. Earn from qualifying purchases support coil system and cool twist gel foam allows the fresh... Them again what better way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States! X 31-1/4inD in the United States on December 10, 2016 please those who are looking for a comfortable point! Reach out to the customer service of the chair to enjoy comfort during your workday very old and cheap chair! A problem loading this menu right now custom support coil system and cool twist foam all all. L4B 4M6 get Directions adjustable parts, multiple color options, as well 350 lbs June... Just a little further though now tighten all the screws you used to the... Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and serta smart layers review Smart base of... Chair comes in multiple color and size options, size choices, warranty, and exceptionally comfortable built... You covered head does not touch the back cushion between the armrests on the taller or bigger side, isn... The seller you bought it from the name itself the bed for storage as well as a sleek and Bonded. Cushion the body neck support your corporate office with this Serta Smart Layers Big... Office with this Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager chair, Off-White at Amazon.com chairs aren t. & comfortable Executive chairs by Serta are affordable choices for adjustable Leather chairs you everything! Use a simple average aligns with the corner of the armrest holes, and can do so promptly and.!