I can't say enough good things about the Toasted Oat Bakehouse Granola. ... Have a question? It is super sweet soft baked cookies. All the flavors are really good. granola this is soft baked. And it’s literally like eating a desert. With coconut milk, toasted nine coconut and fruit. My new favorite Granola hands down. Not at all what I was hoping for, but that may just be a personal preference. I can't say enough good things about the Toasted Oat Bakehouse Granola. It’s very soft and moist, so moist it kinda came out box clumped in each pouch, much like brown sugar does but not quite as hard. $19.99. It was quite expensive there but I wanted to try soft granola for a change. It looked good and said it was soft so i decided to order it. The granola smells so good and is very soft, like a soft cookie. I totally got influenced on Instagram and decided to try this stuff. toastedoatcafe. Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2020. All are equally good - Cherry Streusel, Blueberry Cobbler and Macadamia Chunk. Amazing taste! The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Gluten Free Soft Granola... $19.99. We believe in real food and treasure hunts for well-loved family recipes, and that sharing those treats brings greater joy than baking them. Availability: Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Bread is sold at Target, Walmart, Albertsons stores, Kroger stores, Sprouts, and many other grocers throughout the U.S. Certifications: Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Bread is Certified Gluten Free and Certified Kosher Parve. I decided to put them in the fridge to see it that helped and it did the product began to break up and apart. The Toasted Oat: Gluten-free and Oh So Delicious Toasted Oat gluten-free granola. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2019. literally the best granola I've ever had! (860) 352-2818. Indulge in our non-GMO family recipe. There were no visible oats or other whole grains or visible pieces of fruit. You can eat straight out of hand, with milk, on yogurt or add to your favorite recipe. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I think of granola as being whole grain based. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There were no visible oats or other whole grains or visible pieces of fruit. It was quite expensive there but I wanted to try soft granola for a change. If you have been on fence about it, just try it. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. Made with real nuts and dried fruit, you can't go wrong. AF Ventures (formerly AccelFoods) and Rev1 Ventures are the most recent investors. It is soft, yet chewy, with a good mouthfeel. The Toasted Oat Donates to Mid-Ohio Food Collective, NYC Hospitals During COVID-10 Pandemic How Central Ohio companies are giving back during the coronavirus pandemic BevNET: The Toasted Oat, Spritz Tea and Crazy Richard’s to Donate Hundreds of Cases of Product Gluten Free. There are 120 calories in 1/4 cup (28 g) of The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Soft Granola Apricot Shortbread. Delivered frozen and to be prepared in your own home at any time (up to 1 year). OMG, wow!!! $27.44. I decided to put them in the fridge to see it that helped and it did the product began to break up and apart. Next. They had the same batch number and expiration date (2021), so I had to assume that it was a problem with that particular batch. The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Gluten Free Soft Granola Trio Trial Pack, 3 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 176. Free shipping . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is super sweet soft baked cookies. I found this in Wegmans a few months back and I have completely switched to this granola exclusively. It’s very addicting! Breakfast, Lunch Breakfast Sandwiches, Scrambles & Bowls, Lunch Sandwiches & Salads Breakfast & Lunch The flavors are delicious. Cafe quality baked goods at low prices and convenience. Highly, highly, highly recommend! It’s so soft, and incredible. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stir occasionally. My new favorite Granola hands down. Crumbles down easily and very moist. I'm so spoiled now, and I can't go back to my old granola. The Toasted Oat gluten-free SOFT granola has the taste & texture of a fresh baked oatmeal cookie! The granola smells so good and is very soft, like a soft cookie. They’re good but at that price of $20 for 3, 10 ounce( one cup plus 2 ounces) packages it would have to be a rare special treat, meaning hardly ever. With a modern twist on an old favorite, the bakehouse team hopes to revolutionize the gluten-free snack market. While this tastes wonderful it is not granola. Spread oats in a shallow layer on a cookie sheet. Buy on Amazon. Egg Dishes. It’s so soft, and incredible. The flavors are delicious. I like the fact that’s it’s soft, us old people(54) can’t handle crunchy like we use to. There are 120 calories in 1/4 cup (28 g) of The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Cherry Streusel Granola. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2020. I don't like crunchy granola so i usually mix my yogurt and granola together and let it sit so it can get soft. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It looked good and said it was soft so i decided to order it. I totally got influenced on Instagram and decided to try this stuff. Indulge in our non-GMO family recipe. Get full nutrition facts for other The Toasted Oat Bakehouse products and all your other favorite brands. If they’d lower the price I along with others would more than likely purchase more often. The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Gluten Free Soft Granola, 3 Count Blueberry Cobbler ,30 Ounce. I love the Blueberry and the Macadamia Chunk the most and my pantry is always stocked with these two. Please try your search again later. The Toasted Oat Bakehouse Gluten Free Soft Granola, Macadamia Chunk, 10 oz, 30 Ounce. I am obsessed and addicted to it. ... Steel Cut Oats. Bob's Red Mill Honey Oat Granola - 12 oz - Case of 4, high fibre,kosher. It is just so good! Toasted Oat Bakehouse makes my favorite granola, by far. It looked good and said it was soft so i decided to order it. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2020. Spread oats in a shallow layer on a cookie sheet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. THIS IS THE BEST GRANOLA I HAVE EVER HAD. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Toasted Oat is funded by 2 investors. I normally put it in my Vanilla Greek Yogurt every morning. I would totally recommend this product!. Since then, the family business hasn’t stopped growing. Quaker Simply Granola (34.5oz., 2 Resealable Bags.) It is just so good! Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ABOUT THE COMPANY About the Company Advertise With Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger Real Estate News Room Vendors & Suppliers This page works best with JavaScript. Three bags came in my order.. and all three of them had to go into the trash. Free Ship. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Macadamia Chunk Soft Granola is the star of this simple Bakehouse Apple Crisp recipe. $15.50. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Sooo Eggs-Cited. The flavors are unique when it comes to granola, however I came to the conclusion that they pretty much have the same base for all 3 they just add the flavor profile whether blueberries or macadamia/white chocolate chips or cherries to each pouch. I first found out about The Toasted Oat from Instagram. 5.0 out of 5 stars The best granola! We baked 100% gluten-free oats with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon & vanilla; stirred in some heart-healthy golden flax seed & macadamia nuts; & then added white chocolate chips for just the right amount of creamy texture.